- If the donation is of modest size it can be made by simple private deed, otherwise by public deed or by will;
- In order to be operational it is not necessary to provide statutes or obtain recognition. It is enough for the Foundation to accept the donations;
- There is no need to set up and manage bodies, such as a board, shareholders, and so on;
- Administration, such as accounting and financial statements, is totally in the hands of the Foundation;
- All the tasks related to the issuing of money, except those that the donor wants to run directly, are the responsibility of the Foundation;
- A single donation can be used to finance a number of projects, simplifying the donor’s tax return.